Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have an assignment

This is a call to action.  Or at least that's what it's called...
If you want to reach out and talk to me, I'm on twitter (cringe) @saravinas and on facebook at...I have to check...um, I think you just look for sara vinas...still getting the hang of these things.

However, one of my passions is the environment and there is a very creative protest about to be staged on April 28.  A national dancing polar bear event (I'm not kidding).
http://action.sierraclub.org/site/GetTogether?gettogether=event_list&page=event_list&cal_activity_id=1560&cal_campaign_id=

So check and see if there's an event near you and we can stop Shell from drilling in the Arctic (been fighting this for 5 years...)

Go Polar Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are wonderful! Thanks for popping in--I'll be over in a snap!